As the thermostat indicates, summer is here! As the temperature rises it is important that you do all you can to take care of yourself and your little one(s) by staying hydrated and cool. Here's some tips we've learned from some of our existing Stroller Strides franchisees:
- Drink extra water before, during and after your workout. Add in a little Gatorade or other electrolyte drink if needed.
- Eat a sensible breakfast before class.
- O2 cool Flexi Clip Fan is great for clipping on to your stroller! It's battery operated and with foam fan blades you don't have to worry about your little one getting hurt! They have some great products and will def he you beat the heat!
- O2 cool fan even sells misting fans. Great to spray the little one or your self to cool off! You can purchase O2 cool fan products on www.amazon.com
- A bag of frozen veggies or even a chillow can help keep baby cool, especially those still in the infant car seat carrier.
- Listen to your body! If you feel you're getting overheated alert your instructor and stop to take a rest. Don't be embarassed or try and push through.
Remember that we need to take care of our bodies so we can take care of our little ones!
Let's have a great summer and enjoy all the fun it has to offer but stay safe!