Whats on your iPod playlist right now?
Whats your favorite quote?
"If you don't build your dreams, someone else will hire you to help build theirs'
What is your favorite TV show of all time ie you've seen them all, can watch it over and over again and quote lines from it?
Friends, have every season!
How many kids do you want?
3 maybe 4. 4 if I'm crazy!
Whats your favorite way to wake up and whats the first thing you do?
On my own, and not to a child screaming Mommy! Maybe in another 5 years....:)
What would you call yourself if you could choose your own name?
Depends on the day! Can't decide on any names ever!
What’s the worst/most embarrassing CD/Album you've ever owned and do you still have it?
Hanson!! I still have it, and still listen to it occasionally!
what would be your dream vehicle (bikes, cars, boats, batcar and millenium falcon is allowed!)? Decked out minivan!! Ask me again once the kids are grow and I will say a nice sports car!
What’s your favorite sandwich?
Favorite household chore? I don't know about favorite but e one I mind the least is vacuuming.
Your favorite item of clothing and why?
Yoga pants! Super comfortable, and don't have to change to go work out!
If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would it be and who would it be with?
Hawaii with my hubby!
If you could have any animal/creature, What would be your ultimate pet be? Teacup Yorkie
What did you want to be when you were little and do you think you ever will be? Growing up when people asked I always told them I wanted to be a mommy. Living my dream every day!
What’s the next planned event you're looking to in your life?
Building Fit4Mom, going to Hawaii, and oh yea A BABY coming!
What was the last thing you ate that you really shouldn’t of? Girl Scout Cookies!
If you were an ice cream/haagen daz/ben an jerrys flavour what would you be?
What was your favorite toy as a child . . .and now?
As a child, baby dolls, now my iPad
When was the last time you cried laughing and why?
Totally stuck my foot in my mouth the other day and there was no way to talk my self out of it! I just started cracking up to the point I cried! Lol
What is stashed under your bed/mattress?
What are you really afraid of?
Spiders, and snakes!
As the thermostat indicates, summer is here! As the temperature rises it is important that you do all you can to take care of yourself and your little one(s) by staying hydrated and cool. Here's some tips we've learned from some of our existing Stroller Strides franchisees:
- Drink extra water before, during and after your workout. Add in a little Gatorade or other electrolyte drink if needed.
- Eat a sensible breakfast before class.
- O2 cool Flexi Clip Fan is great for clipping on to your stroller! It's battery operated and with foam fan blades you don't have to worry about your little one getting hurt! They have some great products and will def he you beat the heat!
- O2 cool fan even sells misting fans. Great to spray the little one or your self to cool off! You can purchase O2 cool fan products on www.amazon.com
- A bag of frozen veggies or even a chillow can help keep baby cool, especially those still in the infant car seat carrier.
- Listen to your body! If you feel you're getting overheated alert your instructor and stop to take a rest. Don't be embarassed or try and push through.
Remember that we need to take care of our bodies so we can take care of our little ones!
Let's have a great summer and enjoy all the fun it has to offer but stay safe!