Work with your child and make a difference in your community!
Do you have a passion for fitness? Do you like the idea of helping mothers and children in your community? Then it's time to get evaluated to become an instructor for Fit4Mom Mt. Laurel/Moorestown!
Fit4Mom is the country's largest provider of pre and postnatal fitness programs. Our Mt. Laurel/Moorestown franchise is looking for an instructor for our premier program, Stroller Strides, a total body fitness class that moms can do with their children in the stroller.
Instruct group fitness classes with your child and help give moms the strength for motherhood. What more could you ask for in a job?
Stroller Strides instructors carry out excellence in the instruction of pre and postnatal fitness classes. They offer safe, fun and inspiring workouts for moms. What are we looking for in an instructor?
Job Summary / Expectations:
- Stroller Strides instructors are expected to teach classes in the approved Stroller Strides format while still keeping classes varied and fresh.
- Working knowledge of anatomy, kinesiology and physical fitness training methods.
- Ability to self market and promote class.
- Personal physical strength, endurance and flexibility.
- Exhibit enthusiasm for Stroller Strides and fitness.
- Customer service attitude at all times while representing the program.
- Provide positive feedback and encouragement to all levels of participants.
- Availability, flexibility and dependability.
Email Moorestown@Fit4Mom.com for more details.